Saturday, April 6, 2013

Our crazy wonderful life

When I decided to start blogging a few weeks ago I went back and forth on what I would have on here. My amazing fiance is a very private person and would never imagine having me doing this( we will see how this goes over once he finds out). So what have I decided I want on here? Well to be honest I really haven't decided. I know I will share the different crafts I do and that I will do some family updates every now and then. I also think I will share some of what I have been learning in my bible study at church which is called Praying with Power and Purpose. I will also share our apartment life, and my journey to become organized. (something I need to get on top of.)

So now that I have a base for what I am going to be posting on I think I need to let you all get to know us some. We are two 23 year olds who live in a apartment in a small southern California town with our soon to be three year old son (where does time go?) who we will call monkey boy. We are getting married in November and so wedding plans are well underway. More on that in a future post. Amazing fiance is a iron worker who works for his parents structural steel company. He works many hours and rarely gets a day off. He is truly a amazing man and I still don't know how I got to be so lucky. We have been together for 7 years now. I am a Sahm who is starting to work from home as a virtual assistant. I also have a phlebotomy certification.

So now that you know a little about us and our crazy life I hope you will continue to come back and learn more.

When I am on my computer so is monkey boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment